To submit your Manuscript to Nursing Praxis please click on the blue Submit button via Scholastica and complete the Author Submission Form:
Nursing Praxis publishes material which reflects upon and is relevant to any aspect of nursing practice and which has a nurse or midwife as the sole or principal author. We have a particular interest in research-based practice-oriented articles. There is no monetary payment to contributors, but the author will receive a complimentary pdf copy of the Journal issue on publication.
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal do not necessarily reflect those of the Editorial Board.
Nursing Praxis welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Original Research, and particularly research relevant to the New Zealand context;
- Literature and Research Reviews;
- Practice Projects describing practice innovations, evaluation and audits;
- Methodological Manuscripts discussing research approaches and methods;
- Historical and Contemporary Nursing Stories profiling nurses and their activities that contribute to our profession.
- Research Summaries of research relevant to the New Zealand health and nursing context;
- Book Reviews
Letters to the Editor are welcome and should not exceed 200 words.