Please ensure your manuscript reflects the purpose of the Journal:
To publish research (and other material) of relevance to Aotearoa New Zealand, the Pacific Rim, and Indigenous peoples, which is relevant to any aspect of nursing or healthcare practice that has the potential to influence nursing practice.
To submit your Manuscript to Nursing Praxis in Aotearoa New Zealand, please click on the blue Submit button via Scholastica and complete the Author Submission Form:
Nursing Praxis publishes material that reflects upon and is relevant to any aspect of nursing practice and healthcare relevant to Aotearoa New Zealand and the Pacific rim. We require a nurse or midwife is the sole or principal author. We have a particular interest in research-based practice-oriented articles. There is no monetary payment to contributors and no fee for publication. The author will receive a complimentary electronic pdf copy of the Journal issue on publication.
The ideas and opinions expressed in the Journal do not necessarily reflect those of the Editorial Board.
Authors, reviewers, and editors are referred to the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement on this website.
Nursing Praxis welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Original Research, and particularly research relevant to the New Zealand context;
- Literature and Research Reviews;
- Practice Projects describing practice innovations, evaluation and audits;
- Methodological Manuscripts discussing research approaches and methods;
- Historical and Contemporary Nursing Stories profiling nurses and their activities that contribute to our profession;
- Interviews, dialogue and conversations with key informants;
- Research Summaries of research relevant to the New Zealand health and nursing context;
- Book Reviews
Letters to the Editor are welcome and should not exceed 200 words.